30. August 2016 16:26
OfficeClip has now made its small business application free to run on private clouds like amazon aws or hyper-v in organizations. Previously the software was free for upto 10 users. With this release it has been made free for unlimited users. OfficeClip also provides free email support for this product.
OfficeClip creates software to manage customers and projects. This includes CRM, Timekeeping Software, Expense Management, Invoicing and Help Desk.
Starting a decade ago, OfficeClip provides software solutions to thousands of small and medium businesses. To learn more about OfficeClip visit our website at www.officeclip.com
29. January 2015 22:01
With Release 10.3 we introduced advanced filters in OfficeClip Contact Manager and CRM
. I have heard from customers on creating a write up on how to use the advanced filter features for contacts and accounts.
CRM data is often more useful when filtered! OfficeClip CRM filters are powerful in that they can express many complex conditions. This article teaches you how to use the filter efficiently.
23. November 2013 15:07
Microsoft Internet Explorer is now bundled with Windows 8.1. It can also be downloaded from the Microsoft website. Microsoft has changed how this new browser is recognized by the program. This had broken some of our checks that we usually do at the beginning to see if the browser is compliant.
We have now release a new version of OfficeClip 10.1.38. If you are using the online version of OfficeClip, it is automatically upgraded for you. If you have installed it on your server, please upgrade to his version of OfficeClip. It is available at http://www.officeclip.com/web/download.html
5. November 2013 18:11
This release comes after a long time with many enhancements and bug fixes. I am listing a few of them here:
- Enhancement: It is now possible to make copies of Reports
- Enhancement: In timesheet comments box (and in CRM) when typing any characters, the remaining characters are now shown
- Bug Fix: When we open the daily call list page yellow screen error is coming(Divide by zero encountered error)
- Bug Fix: From homepage, if we click on the edit note, yellow screen is coming
- Bug Fix : Issue Id IK0191 of 10.x Release (Title : New Extranet user creation is sending Organization New User email instead of extranet email)
- Bug Fix: Issue Id NR0197 of 10.x Release Announcement is not getting saved for Free users)
- Bug Fix : Issue Id NR0192 of 10.x Release (Extranet - Login credentials are not working when sent via email)
- Bug Fix : Issue Id NR0198 of 10.x Release (Some wrong Subscription notifications are going from officeclip.com)
- Bug Fix : Issue Id NR0164 of 10.x Release ( Select a user (Who is in current org only) in timesheet proxy >> and change organization which is also proxy elabled >> then Yellow Screen is coming)
- Bug Fix : Issue Id NR0102 of 10.x Release (TimeOff emails are not going from dot com)
- Bug Fix : Issue Id NR0174 of 10.x Release (Account >> Admin >> Rules >> Access Rules >> after creating rule if we run the rule, it is not updating the existing accounts)
Photo thanks to Flickr (Globalism Pictures) creative commons attribution
3. October 2013 16:06
We are pleased to announce the new Outlook Addin (version 1.7.12) for OfficeClip. The current add-in supports Outlook version 2007, 2010 and 2013.
The add-in syncs your OfficeClip Contacts (with all associated notes), tasks and events with Outlook.
Here is a short video on how to install it and how it works!
18. September 2012 14:02
Constant communication with your prospects is the is important for converting them to customers. Successful sales people uses a daily call list to call their prospects regularly. OfficeClip Contact Manager provides a way to create and manage your daily call list.
The Call List option in OfficeClip shows you all the calls that needs to be made for a particular day. Future follow-ups can be created or notes can be added. It can be created for calling periodically, like every week, after every fixed number of weeks or arbitrary dates.
27. June 2012 14:29
Starting with the new release (9.3) you will be able to synchronize OfficeClip information with your Google account. This article explains the capabilities and provides some tips for better synchronization. To access the synchronization module go to Contacts > Import/Export > Google Sync.
Select the sync parameters (explained below) and click on Sync Now.
The following entities can be synchronized:
- OfficeClip Contacts: All OfficeClip contact fixed fields will be synchronized with Google Contacts (Google Contacts can be accessed from http://google.com/contacts). Notes history will show up in the Google Contact description column and it will synchronize both ways.
- OfficeClip Calendar: All calendar entries in OfficeClip can be synchronized with Google Calendar.
22. August 2011 10:54
If you are currently using OfficeClip Document Sharing, Contact Manager, Time Tracking or Expense Tracking then this post will be useful for you.
Let us know how you are using OfficeClip and we will increase your disk space 10 times. Just write a couple of paragraphs on one or more of these:
- How OfficeClip is helping you in your business (compare with what you had before OfficeClip) and how excited you are using OfficeClip.
- One or two tips or tricks on using OfficeClip
Put your story on a page on your website or your blog and send us the link. If you do not have a blog yet, you can create one in 5 minutes in wordpress (https://en.wordpress.com/signup/)
Photo Courtesy pobre.ch, Creative Commons Attribution.
28. June 2011 08:54
We are excited to announce our new release of OfficeClip 9.1. This is a major release and has been made possible because our users have provided us lots of feedback in our feedback site. In this release we bring you a new Application called Paid Time Off. It is now possible to track employee paid time off (PTO) and manage vacation accruals. Other major enhancements include ability to control the page size and using template to create the login screen. In addition to this we have made a lot of small enhancements and many bug fixes.
24. May 2011 07:03
The OfficeClip Invoice application can now accept payments via credit cards, debit cards, Paypal and your customer's bank account (ACH payments available only in the US).
OfficeClip creates a seamless workflow for the entire process. An invoice is created and sent to the customer via OfficeClip extranet. The customer can then open the invoice by clicking on a link on their email. Upon presentation, the customer can pay for the invoice by clicking on the Pay button. Payment can be made using a credit card, Paypal or bank account. Upon payment, an email will be sent to you and the customer as the receipt for the payment.
19. June 2010 14:53
Web Issue Tracker allows you to publish an email address so that your customers and prospects can report issues to the tracker via email. The following features are available:
- Email Attachments are converted to documents in the issue tracker and linked with the issue.
- The subject line of the email is imported to the Title of the issue of the body of the email is imported to the description of the issue.
- Defaults can be set for the issues created from the email.
- The scan rate of the POP account can be controlled.
15. February 2010 15:18
You may want to share a document with your partner or a timesheet
report with your customer but without giving them the OfficeClip login.
OfficeClip Extranet can be used in two modes:
Public Sharing allows you to share information by giving your customers a link. They can then click on the link and get the information. This is useful when you want to share many documents or show a calendar on your website. If, for example, you want to share a document with a partner, you can select the document and the extranet application will then give you a link to be sent to your customer, which when clicked will show the document to your partner.
20. January 2010 15:02
OfficeClip is now available on iPhone™ and iPod Touch®. It is available as a web application with a look and feel designed to be compatible with the UI style of the iPhone, and the following applications of OfficeClip now work on the iPhone:
- Calendar - Allows creation of meeting and group events. Recurring events are not supported.
- Contact Manager - Allows creation and management of contacts. Creation of new filters and reports are not supported.
- Account Manager - Allows creation and management of accounts. New filters and reports are not supported.
- Opportunities - Allows creation and management of opportunities. New filters and reports are not supported.
- Campaigns - View and edit campaign details. Designing new campaigns or sending campaign emails is not supported.
- Timesheets - Allows creation of new timesheets, as well as editing, submitting, and approving timesheets. Reports are not supported.
- Expenses - Allows creation of new expenses, and editing, submitting, and approving expenses. Reports are not supported.
- Task Manager - Create, edit, and manage tasks.
- Notes - Allows creation of personal and organization notes.
- Issue Tracker - Ability to create new issues, and assign and manage issues.
14. December 2009 12:20
We get a lot of questions about security for many of our applications. This blog attempts to organize all the security features in one place and explains various levels of security.
- Security between Organizations
- Privileges using Roles
- Access Control at various levels
4. December 2009 07:44
Keeping track of clients, appointments, old tax returns and receipts is sometimes difficult to manage in a conventional way. Different applications in OfficeClip provide a way for Accountants to be more productive. This avoids having to maintain bunch of spreadsheets and carry out manual merging.
In this article we show some ways how OfficeClip products can be used by Accountants and Financial Professionals to make various tasks more efficient.
5. November 2009 14:11
Many of you have requested enhancement via OfficeClip Forum . In this release we have implemented of most of them.
- Dashboard Enhancements
- FREE 2 licenses for existing users
- Improvements in the Reporting Module
- Earn by Referring OfficeClip
- Implementation of Expense Synchronization
21. September 2009 14:09
Many of you have requested a feature which would allow time spent on fixing issues, tasks or speaking with the contacts can be imported into OfficeClip Timesheet so that these time could be billed to the clients. Because OfficeClip customers have varying needs, this created some implementation challenges:
- What if the user does not use the OfficeClip Timesheet? In this case we are providing additional configurable reports.
- You want to export only some work items to the OfficeClip Timesheet. We have created a wizard interface that will allow users to pick and choose what is imported.
- Also, OfficeClip Timesheet should be flexible enough so that free form editing is available after the information in imported to the timesheet.
11. September 2009 14:09
OfficeClip Web Calendar offers various ways to create events to connect with your coworkers, customers and partners:
- You can create Group Events that is seen to everyone in your organization.
- Meetings can be created with your co-workers, customers and contacts. These are visible to the meeting facilitators, attendees and proxy.
- Personal events are private events that are visible only to the creator.
- Events can also be created from other applications, for example from the contact details screen of the Web Contact Manager, you can quickly create an appointment with the contact.
29. July 2009 09:07
When working with different customers on projects and vendors on issues it is always useful to be able to keep the information together in your intranet. OfficeClip has released the new edition of its extranet software that allows users to work with their customers, vendors and service providers. Following are some of the highlights: