Groups: Registered, Administrators
- If we need to move a single user from one organization to other, we can do it from the user interface
- Go to Desktop then to Users
- From top menu click on Manage
- In this screen you can find Add Existing Users
- from the dropdown select the user and click on Add button they will automatically be added to this organization.
- But if we want to ADD bulk users, then we can do it from the backend using some database queries
Say we want to move these three users who are in the XXX organization (say group_id = 1)
Use the SQL query below to ADD all these three users to the YYY organization (Say group_id = 2),
INSERT INTO usergroups
(group_id, is_admin, user_id)
SELECT 2, 'N', user_id FROM users
IN ('email@example.com', 'firstname.lastname@example.org', 'email@example.com')
HELP: Use below qeury to find group_id's
Edited by user Friday, January 18, 2019 10:48:35 AM(UTC)
| Reason: Not specified
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.