The OfficeClip developer API provides the maximum flexibility to customize or
create new applications. Plenty of walkthroughs with complete source code are
available in the toolkit. Some of the documents with the developer API
- API documentation of the entire business layer for all applications.
API documentation for the entire data access layer for all
- API documentation for the entire utility layer.
A number of walkthroughs are available to help any developer change the OfficeClip
functionality by modifying the source code.
- Many productivity tools like theme creator etc. are included
- Complete Presentation Layer sources.
- Logical and Physical Data Models.
Using the Developer API requires an understanding for the .Net framework and
working experience with using VB.Net, C#, or any other managed code. Provided below is the
documentation of the OfficeClip Developer API.
Uncompress the sample in the OfficeClip root application folder (c:\program
files\officeclip\9\officeclip if you have installed OfficeClip in the default
location). See the readme.txt file for more information.