What is Contact Manager?
Contact Manager is a database centered software that sorts,
stores, and retrieves the contact details, contact and sales history,
and other sales related information. It is a fully integrated approach
to tracking of all information and communication activities linked to
contacts such as tasks, events, notes, etc.
Why your business should use Contact Manager?
- You can store all the customer data in one place
Store the notes, tasks, issues, emails, events etc for a contact so that you can get these information
from an easy to use interface
- All work history and conversations can be easily accessed
An efficient contact manager will improve customer relationship and
Features that make Contact Manager easy to use are:
- Grouping and Filtering:
The grouping of your contacts by age, gender,
geographic location, hobbies, etc. can make your
Contact Management Software much more usable
- Tagging: Tags helps to categorize your contacts on the basis of their location, interests
or whether they are a contact, prospect, vendor, financer etc.
- History: Detailed history for a contact can be tracked like if an event is added for a contact,
whether campaign is sent for a contact or an issue is added by a contact, etc.
- Customer Relationship:
Contact Manager web-based applications help
small businesses build, track, and grow relationships with customers
- Information Presentation: Contact managers provide
reporting functions and allow several people in a workgroup to
access the same database of contacts
- Help Desk: It provides the ability to create self-service support tickets for the customers.
Advantages of Contact Manager
OfficeClip CRM has a
Free Contact Manager Software
that will let you organize your contacts
and retrieve any information related to a contact like notes, tasks,
events, emails, etc. as per requirement. It is simple to use
and will save time and efforts.
It also provides many advantages over traditional contact
managers and CRM
- Information Bar: View all activities related to a Contact.
- Social Networking: Integration with social networking sites.
- Tags: Hierarchical tags to show contact interests or organize them
on the basis of their location or some set of actions.
- Call List: Reminds user to call contact at specified times
- Extranet: Allows sharing of custom information with the contact
- History: Contact history will help you to see changes made to any of the contacts.
- Sync: Sync your contacts with Google and Outlook.
- Drip Marketing
Helps in automated creation of tasks and events.
Attach, share, lock and download documents in all applications.
- Cust. Portal
Share information and documents with your customers, suppliers, etc.
Create and send invoices and receive timely payments.
- Call List
Reminds to call up your customers at regular intervals.
- Mobile CRM
The mobile CRM will help to access all features no matter where you are.
Search contacts using different criteria and advanced filter options.
Create tasks, assign, send notifications and view status.
Integrate OfficeClip contacts with Google and Outlook.
Send promotional campaigns, newsletter, to your customers.
Categorize your contacts on the basis of their locations, hobbies, etc.
View and analyze contact information through reports.
Applications within CRM:
Keeps records of all your accounts and their details. An account may be
your vendor, supplier, channel partner, reseller, etc.
Send promotional, marketing campaigns, product information or enhancements to your customers
View all your tasks, time-offs and other day to day activities through calendar.
Task management will keep a record of all your activities to be
performed alongwith their status,
due date, duration, etc. Time can also be tracked for each task.
Can be sent to customers via our customer portal and it also
has the ability to receive payments.
List of competitors helps to analyze your strength, weakness, opportunities
Contains list of prospects. Their detailed information will help to analyze
the probability for turning them into clients.
Helps to store all the documents in one place. The users can lock, download,
delete or share the documents.
Benefits of using OfficeClip Contact Manager
- Security - Contacts can be configured to be secure and yet still be easily accessible.
For example, if an organization has different hierarchical levels and it wants to provide controlled
access to its staff, the administrator can create roles and assign permissions to each role.
- Increased Productivity - Keeping all contacts related information in one place eliminates
the need for maintaining multiple copies in different places. This availability of information and
its associated time savings translates directly into increased productivity.
- Reduced cost of ownership - Free contact manager for unlimited users is provided for the Standard Edition.
If the organization does not need advanced features like workflow, sync, etc. this version can be a good
starting point. It can be seamlessly upgraded to the enterprise edition when required.
Online Contact Management