Select one of the four methods of installing OfficeClip on your machine or private cloud. If you are not sure, select Download OfficeClip (the first option).
- msi based setup program
- Installs .net Framework and Sql Server Express Edition
- Readme file included for step by step setup instructions
Install by manually copying files to the web server
- .net 4.5.1 framework and sql server express must be pre-installed
- Readme file included for setup instructions
Amazon AWS Cloud
- Pre-configured free-tier Standard Edition and discounted Enterprise Edition
- No installation needed
- Free sign up for amazon account required
Microsoft Web Platform
- Installed from Microsoft Web Platform application
- Installs .net framework and sql server express
- Works with web matrix and medium trust for shared hosting
- OfficeClip Release Notes - Detailed information on what is included in each release.
- For New Installation - During installation you will be able to choose between the OfficeClip Enterprise or Standard Edition. The evaluation version of Enterprise edition will be installed with 10 users for 30 days. Additional users can be requested for evaluation via Setting Menu -> Manage License -> Request License. The Standard Edition will be installed for 10 users and there is no time limit.
- For Upgrade - For windows installer, you can install it over your existing OfficeClp installation. The installation program will identify and upgrade to the new version. For Microsoft Gallery and Manual installation upgrades, download the new manual installation and copy the new files over existing ones. Note: Please check your license limit and always keep a backup of the database and files before upgrade.
|| Dual Core Processor with 512 MB RAM and 40GB Disk Space or higher.
|| Dual Core Processor with 1GB RAM and 250GB Hard Drive.
| Operating Systems
|| Windows 7 or 8/ Windows 2008 or 2012 Web Edition
|| Windows 2008 Server / Windows 8 Professional Edition
| Web Server Software
|| IIS 7.0 or higher
|| IIS 7.5
|| SQL Server 2008 or 2012(Express Edition) - Bundled with OfficeClip
||SQL Server 2008 (Any Edition)
| Client Browser
|| IE 7.0, Firefox 2+, Safari or Chrome
|| IE 8.0+, Firefox 3+, Safari or Chrome
How to get a permanent license
Upon installation the evaluation software is automatically setup to work for 5 users and 30 days. To request a permanent license, follow the instructions below:
- Login as the site administrator (usually the person who installed the software).
- Click on the Settings Toolbar icon and then click on "Manage Site License" (under site management).
- Click on "Request New License".
- Follow on screen instructions to copy the license file to the upload folder and run iisreset from command prompt.