Statistically, follow-ups increase the chances of sales tremendously. According to statistics:
- 50% of all sales happen after the 5th contact (InsideSales)
- Only 2% of the sales happen in the first meeting. (MarketingDonut)
The issue with sales is that customers usually do not trust salespeople. Multiple interactions create an environment of trust to make sales happen.
A contact management system can organize your call list to call your contacts regularly.
A sales tracking system like OfficeClip can keep track of all interactions between the customer and salesperson. Even if the salesperson is not available when the customer calls back, anyone else from the team can take the sales cycle further as they are equipped with all the required information.
Sale is a tedious process, and according to a study done by Baylor University, an average salesperson generates one appointment or referral after making 209 sales calls.
Having information about your customers or prospects is a good weapon against the sluggish sales process. Furthermore, a computer system can organize the prospect or customer information to be available right when needed during the meeting.
How is the sales process handled online?
According to Gartner Research, 85% of all sales processes will be handled online by customers without interacting with a person. This provides a good opportunity for the rule-based contact management system.
According to Pew Research, even though 82% of American customers check online reviews before buying a product, only half trust them.
The average sales conversion rate across all industries is 2.46%–3.26% (Statista). This creates a good case for follow-ups and call lists.
What is a Call list?
When you call up your customers., you need to follow up with them after some days. Likewise, there may be some prospects/leads who are interested in your products, so we need to keep in touch with them. Although, it is not easy to remember whom to call and when. If we create a spreadsheet, it will be difficult to segment your customers and prospects, leading to confusion.
OfficeClip Call list in CRM will ease your work and make it easy to connect with your customers regularly. For each prospect, you can create a call list, where you will be able to save the date to call them up. In addition, this call list will give you a list of all the calls you have to make daily or in the future.
Why use a Call List?
- It helps to keep in touch and connect with your prospects.
- Manages follow-ups for servicing purposes.
- A call list with notes will define the purpose of calling. It may be for:
- Reminder of payments
- Discussion about ongoing work
- Renewal of contracts
- For surveys or feedbacks
- Follow-up of sales call
- Informing them about a new feature in your product
- Upselling or suggest them a product or feature which might be helpful for them.
Keeping in touch with your customers at regular intervals indicates the importance you give to your customer service. This connection will, in turn, help in customer retention and improve customer experience.
In other words, following up with your existing customer or potential lead is crucial for businesses. You need to follow up and engage with your customers consistently. Let’s take a look at the latest statistics and trends for follow-up calls:
How to use OfficeClip Call List?
Creating a call list
With the call list feature, you can create a weekly call list or a custom call list.
Weekly Call list:
Custom Call list:
Viewing Call list:
Users can view the list of all the calls to be done with options like today, future, past, all.
If you click on the select button, you can view the contact details, add notes, events, and tasks with each contact.
Why is the OfficeClip Call list feature popular?
- You can create a weekly call list or a call list with custom dates.
- For every contact within a call list, you can add notes, events, and tasks.
- These notes will give an overview of the past discussion and help plan the future steps.
- The events will help fix a meeting for conversions.
- Besides all your team members can access the notes, events, and tasks related to contacts, and it will keep them in the loop for any further action to be taken.
- Similarly, with a list of all the calls on one screen, you can prioritize the most important calls and take action.
To boost revenue for an organization, they must sell more to their existing customers and generate more referrals.
To achieve your goal, you need to ensure that your follow-ups are consistent and effective.
Therefore, staying in touch with your customers indicates that customer is your priority, and in addition, it also helps them keep updated about the ongoing activities in the organization.
Deepa Kapoor is an online writer for small businesses. She loves to write on the advancements of new technologies and how it affects our lives. She always explores ways to make small businesses more profitable. When not writing, she enjoys reading books and cooking exotic traditional food.