Call List is a reminder set to call up your customers or leads at regular intervals.
It is a significant follow-up tool for your sales team.
If the contact list is long, it is tough for a salesperson to remember
which customer or lead to call and when to call. And missing a single
call may lead to a loss of revenue.
OfficeClip Call list software will make connecting with current and potential
customers easy. The salesperson need not worry about remembering to do a
follow-up call once they create a call list for contacts and leads.
How will OfficeClip Call List help in follow-ups?
Create weekly call list
With weekly call list, set up the week duration and date.
Custom Call list
Move the sales lifecycle forward by setting follow-ups using custom dates.
View Call list and Manage Communication
Take a glance at daily and future call list. Also within
the overview of call list you can:
- View contact details
- Add notes for the contact
- Create events and tasks
- View Contact history
- Keep track of all the communication with Call log
- Compose an email
- Remove contact from the call list
Automate your tasks
Eliminate your manual tasks and automate
follow-up once your contact or lead is entered into the system by setting a call list in rules.
Once these workflow rules are set up, you need not worry about follow-up reminders.
Instead, it will start showing in your Call list.
Importance of Call List for follow-ups:
Follow-up for sales and service
Keeping in touch with prospects
Resolving customer queries
Discussion about ongoing projects
Informing about new enhancements
Know their preferences better
No matter how many people visit your sites or email you, conversion is not
easy unless you make timely follow-ups.
It takes nearly 7-8 calls till you see a conversion. Therefore, maintaining
a regular schedule and consistent communication helps increase the chances of
increasing your customer base.
- 80% of sales require at least five follow-up calls.
- 60% of customers say No four times before saying Yes.
- 50% of sales happen after the 5th call.
- 42% of sales reps say they don’t have enough information before making a call.
Why is Follow-up important?
- Regular follow-ups slowly help build relationship with new customers or prospects.
- Diligent Follow-up shows your concern towards the customer.
- It will streamline your work process and decide on further actions.
- Consistent follow-up makes the prospects feel valued.
- Follow-up will answer all the concerns about the product.
Convince the leads how your product will be the best fit
and about providing the best customer service.
- It will help to resolve all the customers’ doubts.
Getting in touch frequently positively impacts the person's
- It may also lead to more referrals.
Connecting with your customer will help build trust, boost sales,
and increase customer retention.
Enhance relationship with your leads and customers with consistent communication.
Tips to follow while making a follow-up:
- Maintain a database of your prospective customers with all their information and requirements.
While communicating with your leads or prospects, ask for a convenient date and time to
schedule the next call. Otherwise, missed calls or messages going to voice mail will
create a gap in conversation, and the buyers may lose interest.
- Create a schedule.
- Always call on time and never miss the given time slot.
- Be prepared with the information about your customers and provide clear answers.
- Send a follow-up email and thank them for giving their time after the call.
- After every follow-up, update your system with the new call date and time.
How using a Daily Call list will be beneficial for your business?
Regularly keeping in touch with your leads, answering their pre-sales queries,
sending them campaigns about your ongoing promotions
will help to convert your leads to customers.
Payment reminders at the end of the month or year will ensure timely recovery of dues.
Keeping in touch with your contacts at regular intervals, updating them with the latest information or
updating them about their project status will lead to
communication and will depict your professionalism.
Connecting with customers will give an insight into what exactly are customer requirements,
which will increase the scope of improvements.
Finally, follow-up lets your customers know that you care for them. It is more about developing a
strong relationship and trust, which encourages them to return to you.