This release brings to you more enhancements and bug fixes.
Timesheet Preview Template
The timesheet preview screen shows the entire timesheet on one screen. It is used by some of our customers to keep a paper trail of all the OfficeClip Timesheets.
Many organization likes to format the timesheet the way they were already used to. We have provided a template language so that customers can format the timesheet to their own likes and print them. See a short video below.
Timesheet Custom Fields
You can now add custom fields to the Timesheet. The custom fields can be of type text or list with fixed values. They will appear on each row in the new or edit timesheet screen. The custom fields will appear in the reports and in exports. Currently there is a limit of three custom fields in the timesheet.
To set custom fields go to Timesheet > Admin > Custom Fields
We made a lot of fixes in this release too. Here is a list:
- Calendar: Calendar > List > Agenda – Unable to view the screen of Agenda NK1822 (10.x)
- Calendar: Desktop > Calendar > Import/Export > Google Sync > Tab changes to shared calendar NK1783 (10.x)
- Calendar: Calendar > Import/Export > Export calendar events – Open csv, then try to export. The Tab changes to Shared Calendar NK1824 (10.x)
- Contacts: After creating a user, it is not creating the password automatically DK1813 (10.x)
- Expenses: Expense Detail Missing in Reports MI1246 (Support tickets)
- Extranet: Extranet Admin > Insert image is not working BK1842 (10.x)
- Invoices: Invoices > Filter – While searching for invoices with Due balance it is showing the quotes and estimates also DK1820 (10.x)
- Issue Tracker: Binder name was not showing in the email triggered by rule RS1250 (10.x)
- Notes: Desktop > Notebook > Note > Private note is accessible to other users through history SY1789 (10.x)
- Notes: Some information is showing up via history that is not supposed to be shown SD1793 (10.x)
- Rest-Api: Rest API > Non Admin Tasks – Don’t have permission ‘Read’ at Access Default in Org Settings – Sill able to see all the tasks NK1806 (10.x)
- Time Off: Unable to see Time Off approve screen in some situations SD1846 (10.x)
- Time Off: HRM > TImeOff > unknown timeoffs added to all Employees SY1819 (10.x)
- Timesheet: HRM > Timesheet > When an Admin approved the timesheet with Bulk Approve option, it was not showing in the timesheet history SG1839 (10.x)
SK Dutta is a software architect and creator of OfficeClip Suite of products. He loves to design and develop software that makes people do their job better and more fun. He always explores ways to improve productivity for small businesses. He is also an avid reader in many areas, including psychology, productivity, and business.