- Login to your outlook.com account and click on your name icon (top right) and then click on My Microsoft Account.
- Click on the Security option.
- Click on the Security dashboard.
- Click on Advanced security options.
- Turn on Two-step verification and then click on Manage.
- Click on Create a new app password.
SK Dutta is a software architect and creator of OfficeClip Suite of products. He loves to design and develop software that makes people do their job better and more fun. He always explores ways to improve productivity for small businesses. He is also an avid reader in many areas, including psychology, productivity, and business.