Customer relationship management (CRM) is a term that refers to practices and technologies
that companies use to manage and analyze customer data, managing a company’s interaction
with current and potential future customers with the goal of
improving business relationships with customers,
assisting in customer retention and driving sales growth.
Goals of CRM:
To integrate and automate sales, marketing, and customer support.
To enable organizations to better serve their customers through the introduction of reliable processes and
procedures for interacting with those customers.
Managing all your company’s relationships and interactions with your customers and potential customers.
It helps you improve your profitability.
View business opportunities with predictive analytics, streamline operations and personalize customer
service based on the customer's known history and prior interactions with your business.
OfficeClip Contact Manager/CRM system is a simplified Customer Relationship Management software that has
many features of a traditional Contact Manager
- Invoices - Allows users to create invoice for their customers.
- HRM and Service Module - Time and Expense tracking for all work done for the Contacts and Help Desk for
- Sync - Google, Outlook and csv file sync
- Call List - To keep in touch with the prospects and customers at regular intervals.
- History - A detailed history of all the actions taken by anyone in CRM.