Customer relationship management (CRM) is a term that refers
to practices and technologies that companies use to manage and analyze
customer data, managing a company’s interaction
with current and potential future customers with the goal of
improving business relationships with customers,
assisting in customer retention, and driving sales growth.
Goals of CRM:
To integrate and automate sales, marketing, and customer support.
To enable organizations to better serve their customers through the introduction of reliable processes and
procedures for interacting with those customers.
Managing all your company’s relationships and interactions with your customers and potential customers.
It helps you improve your profitability.
View business opportunities with predictive analytics, streamline operations, and personalize customer
service based on the customer's known history and prior interactions with your business.
will help to improve your customer relationship?
- Customer Data: CRM is a powerful communication tool. It contains all the
detailed information about your contact, like name, address,
company details, position, telephone number, email address, etc.
With all this information at your
fingertips, it will help to personalize your communication
with your contact.
Also, will all the emails, issues, invoices, activities, projects, orders
in the system it will help you to know them better and will also help to
anticipate their needs much better.
- Better Segmentation: CRM system will have all types of contacts in them;
they may be customers, suppliers, vendors, channel partners
and many more. This system will help you to segment your customers and leads
separately. So once tagged,
these customers or leads can be searched through filters, and then it will
help you to run various campaigns or send emails for various segments.
- Better Customer Retention: With all the data stored in one place, it will help
you to learn the customer needs, issues, interests
much better. With this deeper insights, the sales, marketing, and other teams can
initiate conversations and try to form
stronger relationships with customers. With immediate responsiveness to issues or
tracking progress of interactions will help
in customer retention.
- Managing Communication: Campaigns, emails, or call-list are some of the parts of the CRM
system, which will help to keep in touch
with your prospects and customers. Ready email templates make communication easier
with contacts, and call-list will help
you to set up reminders to call up
customers and prospects at regular intervals so that no important business
opportunity or sales opportunity is missed.
OfficeClip Contact Manager as CRM:
- Invoices - Allows users to create an invoice for their customers.
- Sync - Sync your contacts with Google and Outlook and import/export
contacts in CSV format.
- Call List - Helps to keep in touch with the prospects and customers at regular intervals.
- History - A detailed history of all the actions taken by any users in
the organization, like creating a new contact, adding notes, deleting a document, etc.
- HRM Module - Time and Expense tracking for all work done for the Contacts.
- Service Module - Help Desk for the customers to add issues.