When working with different customers on projects and vendors on issues it is always useful to be able to keep the information together in your intranet. OfficeClip has released the new edition of its extranet software that allows users to work with their customers, vendors and service providers. Following are some of the highlights:
- Documents within OfficeClip can be shared (you can choose either using a public url or secured manner) using the extranet module.
- You can share reports (with limited access) for Web Contact Manager, Web Timesheet and Web Issue Tracker with your customers.
- Share OfficeClip Calendar with an option to request an appointment.
- Create a self-service knowledge base using the OfficeClip Issue Tracker and Extranet. This will help your customers search for answers to commonly asked questions on your website without sending you emails or calling you.
- Provide a mechanism so that your customers and vendors can manage some issues themselves.
SK Dutta is a software architect and creator of OfficeClip Suite of products. He loves to design and develop software that makes people do their job better and more fun. He always explores ways to improve productivity for small businesses. He is also an avid reader in many areas, including psychology, productivity, and business.