Track Time for Employees and Projects
Timesheets can be approved by the supervisor
Employees leave, vacations and annual accruals can be tracked
Access can be controlled by creating roles and privileges
User-defined rules can be created to check compliance before timesheet submission
Keeps track of all changes and implements rules for DCAA compliance
QuickBooks, Sage 50 and ADP interfaces out of the box!
Timesheet can be customized for weekly, biweekly, semi-monthly and monthly periods
Access time entry and approvals via android or ios phones
You can create invoices and send them to customers
Why Use Timekeeping Software
- Tracks employee and Project time
Manages expenses and reimbursements
Allows for manual and automated approvals
Contains rule-based edit checks to reduce mistakes and errors
Benefits of Tracking Time
- Approvals - Manual and automated approvals.
Integration - Interfaces with QuickBooks and Sage 50.
Attachments - Attachment for documents, receipts, etc.
Ease of use - A web-based and smartphone standard interface
Key Features in Timesheet software for increased productivity
- Integration - Interfaces with
QuickBooks, Sage 50,
and other popular software programs.
- Edit checks - You can create rules that check the validity of
timesheets and expenses before being submitted.
- Interactive reports - You can choose from over 100
predefined reports, and then customize these to fit your unique needs.
- Built-in approval routing - Allows you to select
manual or pre-defined routes for online timesheet and expense approvals.
- Automatic e-mail notification - can set your email notification
for submission, approval, and
rejection of Timesheet and Expenses by using customized templates.
- Manage reimbursements - Manage reimbursements to employees
for advances and payment of expenses.
Timekeeping Software User Manual
Html (with frames)
Tour of TimeSheet (Screenshots)