Time-tracking software allows employees to record time spent on tasks and employers to
track time entered in the project accurately. It can be used both for full-time salaried and
By creating a policy for recording time, businesses can, over time, understand the pattern
or abuse or inefficiency and take corrective actions towards profitability.
Features of time tracking software:
- Dashboard: View summary of individual and team activities.
- Reports: Filter and sort data by Summary, Detailed or Weekly report options.
- Integrations: Syncs data with leading solutions.
- Track time spent: Tracking billable/non-billable hours on tasks and projects.
- Invoicing: Assigning a pay rate to make billing and invoicing easier.
- Estimation: Improve predicting and estimating projects.
OfficeClip Time Tracking software enables you to track the duration of the user’s activities
and records activities performed to complete tasks assigned to your employees.
- Submission of timesheets - Timesheets can be sent either weekly or monthly for approval as set
by the administrator.
- Status - Status of timesheet can be seen in the list whether Approved, Rejected or Pending.
- Total hours spent - Easy to check the total number of hours spent in a week or month on a
project or task given.
- Search - Easy to search an Individual timesheet and check their submission status.
- Import Track time - Track time from other applications, and import the same
to the timesheet which makes invoicing easier.