Contact Manager is a database centered software that sorts,
stores, and retrieves the contact details, contact and sales history,
and other sales related information. It is a fully integrated approach
to tracking of all information and communication activities linked to
contacts such as tasks, events, notes etc.
Features that make Contact Manager easy to access:
- Grouping and Filtering: The grouping of your contacts can make your
Contact Management Software much more powerful - it enables you to
view particular types of contact as per your requirements.
Grouping can be done in any way you like, by age, gender,
geographic location, hobbies etc.
- Customer Relationship: Contact Manager web-based applications helps
small businesses build, track, and grow relationships with customers.
- Information Presentation Sophisticated contact managers provide
reporting functions and allow several people in a workgroup to
access the same database of contacts.
- Help Desk: It provides ability to create self service support tickets for the customers.
Advantages of Contact Manager
Contact Manager by OfficeClip provides many advantages over traditional contact
managers and CRM.
- Information Bar: One place to show all activities of the Contact
- Tags: Hierarchical tags to show contact interests
- Call List: Reminds user to call contact at specified times
- Extranet: Allows sharing of custom information with the contact
OfficeClip Contact Manager provides the following benefits to organizations of any size:
- Security - Contacts can be configured to be secure and yet still be easily accessible.
For example, if an organization has different hierarchical levels and it wants to provide controlled
access to its staff, the administrator can create roles and assign permissions to each role.
- Increased Productivity - Keeping all contacts related information in one place eliminates
the need for maintaining multiple copies in different places. This availability of information and
its associated time savings translates directly into increased productivity.
- Reduced cost of ownership - Free contact manager for unlimited users is provided for the Standard Edition.
If the organization does not need advanced features like workflow, sync etc. this version can be a good
starting point. It can be seamlessly upgraded to the enterprise edition when needed.