Groups: Registered, Developer, Administrators
Location: Atlanta, GA
OfficeClip needs browser cookies to be enabled to function properly. This article shows you how to do that in various browsers:
- Click the Chrome menu icon on the right top of the browser.
- Select Settings.
- Near the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings.
- In the "Privacy" section, click Content settings.
- Enable or disable cookies:
- To enable cookies, select Allow local data to be set.
Microsoft Internet Explorer (Version 8 to 10)
- Select the 'Tools->Internet Options' menu item
- Open the 'Privacy' tab
- You can then adjust the slider to block or allow various categories of cookie.
- Alternatively by clicking 'Advanced...' you can exercise finer control over the browser's behavior, choosing whether to accept, block, or prompt for cookies originating either on the website you are visiting.
Firefox (Version 7.0 or newer)
- Use the 'Tools->Options' menu item (may be under the Firefox button),
- Choose the 'Privacy' tab.
- Set the 'Firefox will:' option to 'Use custom settings for history'.
- Now you can choose whether cookies are enabled for websites you visit and third party websites, and if so how long they will persist. You can also use the 'Exceptions' button to override the settings for particular websites.
Apple Safari (Version 5.1)
- Choose 'Preferences...' on the 'Settings' or 'Edit' menu (Windows) or the Safari menu (MacOS).
- Open the 'Privacy' tab.
- Set the required cookie behaviour.
Apple iOS (iPhone, iPad)
- From the home screen tap the 'Settings' icon
- Choose 'Safari'.
- Find the 'Accept Cookies' option and set the required cookie behaviour.
- Tap the 'Internet' icon to start the browser,
- Press the phone's menu button.
- From the list of options, choose 'More',
- Select 'Settings'.
- Scroll down the resulting list and check or uncheck the 'Accept Cookies' item.
Windows Phone 7/8
- In Internet Explorer, tap 'More...' then 'Settings'.
- Check or clear the 'Allow cookies on my phone' item to set the required cookie behaviour.
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.