In OfficeClip you can change the access permission of documents and folders. The permission link can be accessed from the properties page. Follow these steps:
- Click on the Document Application from the left menu
- Click on the Properties icon on the same row as the folder (or document)
- Click on the Permissions link
- Click on the Edit icon on the row that you want to change permission
- Change the Permission and then Click on Save
SK Dutta is a software architect and creator of OfficeClip Suite of products. He loves to design and develop software that makes people do their job better and more fun. He always explores ways to improve productivity for small businesses. He is also an avid reader in many areas, including psychology, productivity, and business.